A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER & CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Dear DIIDA customers & friends,
As an Australian fashion brand, we are proud to say that from the 1st day we opened our flag-ship store on Chapel St South Yarra, and still today, we are 100% Australian owned and made. From ‘stitch’ to ‘store’ we utilise and support Australian workers, businesses & the economy as a whole. We particularity thank you for making this possible!
In light of recent challenging events (Coronavirus), we’d like to update you on some important changes and accommodations we have implemented, so that you may continue support us and Australian business as a whole.
- We are now offering one-on-one in store consultations at our Armadale Boutique. For those of you who would like to view our new collection in person and take advantage of this rare personalised retail offer, please call 0439 844 366 to schedule your appointment.
- We are extending our 7 day return period to a 30 day return period. This means that you can buy, try, and if required, return at a time that may be more convenient for you. This applies to both in store & online purchases (excludes sale items).
- We’ve added more products to our End Of Season Sale catalogue, so now, more than ever, you can purchase Australian made high quality fashion at a reduced price. Visit https://diida.com.au/
collections/end-of-season-sale to shop.
Finally, we’ve implemented the many health and wellbeing safety measures that you would expect from any responsible business:
- Increased cleaning and sanitising of surfaces, areas, doors, handles, etc.; every hour or after every customer in store visit (whenever is sooner).
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available in store for use when entering and exiting the store.
- Our employees are adhering to the strict hygiene requirements as set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- We’re steam cleaning all of our apparel prior to stocking and wearing.
We appreciate that these are hard times for many and our thoughts are with those of you who are experiencing hardship and anxiety. As an Australian business we request of you that if you intend on shopping fashion, that you pay particular attention to brands that pride themselves and continue to support Australian employees, business and our economy in general.
Please stay safe and let us know if you have any questions relating to the above offer and information.
We look forward to serving you and being part of your wardrobe!
With love Diida x
Founder & Creative Director